Do you really need another project, another feed, or another dashboard? With the growing number of cyberthreats, organizations need to strategically use resources and IT budgets they have right now. Explore ways to work smarter not harder by leveraging current tools and making efforts more impactful. Join this session to learn how the team at Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is strengthening their security program with a back-to-basics approach focused on optimizing tools they already own like CyberChef, Polarity, and MISP to address new and old challenges.
- Optimize your security program and tools with tips and best practices from the Wyndham Hotels & Resorts security team.
- Learn how Wyndham Hotels & Resorts easily shares intelligence with RH-ISAC and makes the most of RH-ISAC shared intelligence.
- Gain insight into how Wyndham Hotels & Resorts uses Polarity to support advanced work like pen testing and malware triage, property management, and other functions outside of security.
- See how analysts can pivot off of events (i.e. ATO, phishing, ransomware) and capitalize on the intelligence they already have access to.
- Michael Francess, Cyber Security Advanced Threat Manager, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
- Joe Rivela, CSO and Co-Founder, Polarity
ELIGIBILITY: This webinar is open to RH-ISAC Core Members and retail and hospitality cybersecurity practitioners eligible for Core Membership. Ineligible registrants will have their registration canceled. To learn about eligibility, visit rhisac.org/membership. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.