Changes to the professional landscape as a result of the pandemic have presented new challenges to security practitioners who already have difficult, high pressure jobs. Executives are now being asked to produce more with less during a time of ever growing threat sophistication–to say these are unprecedented times is an understatement. Successful leaders are having to pivot, and adopting a threat-informed defense strategy is one of the best ways to do so. Threat frameworks like MITRE ATT&CK offer tremendous opportunity for you to reshape your security program and bring constant validation of effectiveness, create meaningful and real metrics to measure and benchmark performance, and model emergent threats to know where you really stand. In this fireside chat, we will discuss the many use cases that can lead you down a tractable path of security optimization.
- A richer understanding of emergent threat frameworks, what they are, and why they’re important
- How these frameworks can be applied and richly improve the core security mission and pillar function of Risk Management, Compliance, Operations, Architecture, and Engineering
- A strategic journey and a how-to guide to pivot your security organization to become more optimized and threat-informed
- Brett Enclade, Principal Security Architect, Ripple
- Chris Kennedy, CISO and VP, Customer Success, AttackIQ
ELIGIBILITY: This webinar is open to RH-ISAC Core members and retail and hospitality cybersecurity practitioners eligible for Core Membership. Ineligible registrants will have their registration canceled. To learn about eligibility, visit rhisac.org/membership. Email email@example.com with any questions.