Information sharing with peers can help organizations improve their cybersecurity defense and communications. However, doing so is often faced with reluctance from across a company. In this panel discussion, four speakers from Target will take into consideration all enterprise implications – from legal to PR to the cyber security department itself – and explore how the benefits of sharing intelligence in trusted circles outweigh the concerns. They will also feature some best practices for teams in retail, hospitality, and travel organizations to foster a culture of transparency and overcome prevailing hesitation and challenges associated with sharing cyber threat intelligence and insights.
- How information sharing can augment and enhance internal capabilities.
- Best practices and recommendations on how to get buy-in from leaders.
- Templates for teams to share and receive actionable intelligence.
- Rich Agostino, SVP and CISO, Target
- Carter Leuty, Vice President of Law, Target
- Jenna Reck, Senior Director of Communications, Target
- Kyle Davis, Principal Cybersecurity, Target
ELIGIBILITY: This webinar is open to RH-ISAC Core Members and retail and hospitality cybersecurity practitioners eligible for Core Membership. Ineligible registrants will have their registration canceled. To learn about eligibility, visit rhisac.org/membership. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.