Every company, no matter how large or small, requires partnerships to succeed. Being able to strike a balance between risk and business value in those partnerships is key to the success of any security team. Adam Maslow, Senior Director of IT Security at Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers, pulls from years of experience handling third-party risk programs for financial institutions to share best practices on controlling the risks presented by external partnerships.
1. Discuss organizational considerations around where third-party risk lives, what the business risks are and why you should care
2. Explore different risk classifications and the various factors for risks
3. Hear what oversight is appropriate and how often it should be executed
4. Learn important steps for tracking, remediation and reporting third-party risk
- Adam Maslow, Senior Director, IT Security, Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers
ELIGIBILITY: ELIGIBILITY: This webinar is open to RH-ISAC Core Members only. Ineligible registrants will have their registration canceled. To learn about eligibility, visit rhisac.org/membership. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.