Cyber hacking, ransomware, social engineering. These and other schemes pose threats to all businesses, but the retail industry is faced with elevated risks given the number of customers who are at risk from cyberattacks. Cyber insurance is a key part of risk management in guarding against those threats. The RH-ISAC welcomes Walter Andrews and Lorelie Masters from Hunton & Williams to discuss cyber insurance. This session will cover the following issues:
- Is cyber insurance the answer to your cyber risk exposure?
- What types of policies are available?
- Do traditional insurance policies respond at all to cyber breaches or attacks?
- How should you structure our cyber insurance program to make sure it responds in case of a cyber breach or attack? Are there gaps in current cyber policies?
- What is the latest case law addressing disputed claims for coverage arising under cyber insurance and traditional policies?
- What processes should you use to ensure that claims under cyber insurance policies are made so as to maximize recovery?
This webinar is open to RH-ISAC Core Members and eligible CISOs, Strategic Leaders, and Cybersecurity Practitioners from Retailer Organizations. Email events@RH-ISAC.org to RSVP.