Each day organizations face new threats that jeopardize their critical networks. Gaining visibility into the security risks your supply chain or third-party vendors pose to your organization is a growing priority among cybersecurity leaders. Next-generation cybersecurity practices will require organizations to align both internal and external cybersecurity risk processes to create a standardized process to facilitate effective third-party cyber risk mitigation.
In this event you’ll learn to:
- Map external third-party risk to internal cybersecurity controls
- Evaluate control effectiveness against both internal and external risks
- Prioritize cyber/third-party risk projects based on control gaps and domain inefficiencies
- Build a united cybersecurity program that protects against internal and external threats
- David Klein, Sr. Director of Product Strategy at ProcessUnity
This webinar is open to RH-ISAC Core Members and retail and hospitality cybersecurity practitioners eligible for Core Membership. Ineligible registrants will have their registration canceled. To learn about eligibility, visit www.rhisac.org/membership. Email email@example.com with any questions.