Retailers are constantly evolving their online presence in an effort to attract new customers, keep their existing ones, and increase conversions. To deliver this consistently high customer experience, retailers must trust a software supply chain and allow a significant amount of 3rd party code to run in the browser. What are the best strategies that a retailer can implement to both limit 3rd party code to essential functions, and to verify trusted code doesn’t misbehave? In this webinar Tala security will lead a discussion with a Retail partner on challenges and opportunities in their journey to implementing robust ecommerce controls, to prevent their online store fronts from leaking sensitive data.
- Steps ecommerce customers can take to assess and test security solutions
- Balancing the needs between Security, privacy, and marketing teams, and
- Working towards the ultimate goal of optimal user experience and securing your customers data
- Mike Rogers, St. Director Solutions Architecture, Tala Security
- Ronnie Ong, Technical Architect, Readingglasses.com
ELIGIBILITY: This webinar is open to RH-ISAC Core Members and non-member retail and hospitality cybersecurity practitioners only. Ineligible registrants will have their registration canceled. To learn about eligibility, visit https://rhisac.org/membership. Email email@example.com with any questions.