Although perhaps not that easy, continuous monitoring does provide you with ongoing information on your third parties — information that empowers you to reduce the effort and timeline for identifying key cyber security risk. With complimentary access to SecurityScorecard’s continuous self-monitoring and third-party monitoring solutions to all RH-ISAC members, there’s no reason not to see how continuous monitoring can improve your third party risk program. SecurityScorecard and Crowe LLP are proud to partner with RH-ISAC to bring this and other offers to RH-ISAC members. Join us to find out more about additional benefits.
- Why managing third-party risk is critical to retail and hospitality organizations.
- Key risks to monitor throughout the lifecycle of a third-party relationship.
- Benefits of continuous monitoring to a security program.
- Reduce the effort and timeline for identifying cyber security risk.
- Alex Rich, Senior Director, Alliances Market Development, SecurityScorecard
- Brad Gilliat, Cyber Security Senior Manager, Crowe
ELIGIBILITY: This webinar is open to RH-ISAC Core members and retail and hospitality cybersecurity practitioners eligible for Core Membership. Ineligible registrants will have their registration canceled. To learn about eligibility, visit rhisac.org/membership. Email email@example.com with any questions.